- cheddar cheese shredded
- worcestershire sauce
- green pepper diced
- tomatoes diced
- onions diced
1. Dice the potatoes to mouth size chunks. Add salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a pan. Carefully add the potatoes when it is hot. keep turning its sides and make sure it doesn't get burnt.
3. Preheat your oven to 170
4. Break the eggs in a bowl , add milk, salt, pepper, worcestershire, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, some of the cheese. Whisk well.
5. Pour over the potato. Spread cheddar cheese on top and put in the oven uncovered.
6. Bake for 40-60 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out dry.
7. And it is ready to eat. Serve with toast and enjoy.