- chicken chopped
- carrots diced
- tomatoes diced
- chicken broth
- garlic crushed
- egg yolk
- lemon juice
- onions chopped
- parsley chopped
- bay leave
1. If you are using fresh chicken; boil the chicken with enough ingredient, add some carrots, thyme, bay leave, parsley and onions. When the chicken is cooked, take out and remove the skin and bone and cut to bite sizes.
2. If you are using leftover chicken: you can either cut it to bite sizes and throw it into the chicken broth or roast them for a few minutes in a pan with butter to give your soup a lovely taste.
3. Bring the broth to a boil. Throw in all the vegetables, (you can use frozen vegetables saves your time).
4. Add the chicken and parsley. Taste and Adjust seasoning.
5. Mix the yogurt, egg yolk, corn flour and lemon in a boil and a little water, mix until it is well blended and pour it into the chicken stock on fire. Bring to a boil.
6. It is ready to eat. Serve with baguette and enjoy.
N.B - It will fill up your tummy faster than you think so i will advice not to border making another meal, i had an idea we will have the soup for starters and then a main dish but after the soup we were stuffed. lol
|Yummy Chicken Soup|