- chicken breast
- mixed frozen vegetables
- cumin powder
- cayenne pepper
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- fresh tomatoes diced
- green pepper diced
- tomatoes paste
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- curry powder
- parmesan cheese grated
1. Put your rice on heat and parboil it. Make sure you chicken breast is at room temperature. Turn on your oven to 170oc.
2. Gently massage you chicken breast with salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, cumin powder, curry powder, seasoning, sprinkle olive oil on it and let it rest for a few minutes then put it in the oven rack for 25 - 30 minutes.
3. Bring the chicken out, generously sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top and put it back in the oven until the cheese is melted then it is ready to be served.
4. The rice should be in a strainer at this point. Put a pan on fire big enough to take your rice. Add sesame oil and butter. When hot add the onion and garlic, stir for like 3 minutes. Stir in the frozen vegetables and keep stirring for like 3 minutes so the vegetables still retain their nutrients.
5. Break the egg in a bowl, add soy sauce, very little salt, sesame oil, cayenne or black pepper and whisk. In a separate pan, heat a little sesame oil or butter or little of both. Pour in the egg mixture. Allow to set, make sure it doesn't get burnt. Remove to a chopping board and dice it.
6. Pour the diced fried egg into the vegetable mixture and turn. Stir in the rice and mix well.
7. Lets make the tomatoes sauce. Heat little olive oil and butter in a pan. Stir in the onion and garlic, add the diced tomatoes, tomatoes paste and green pepper. Add chili pepper or cayenne pepper or black pepper depending on how you like your chili. Add salt, seasoning and a little sugar to balance the acidity in the tomatoes.
8. Your dinner is ready to be served. Preparations and everything should be less than 50 minutes...Enjoy.
|Dinner is served...Enjoy|