It turned out great, yummy and exactly how i had imagined it to taste and look, the good thing is you can put whatever you love inside it and i bet it will taste delicious anyways...Wink
- Chicken breast cooked and roasted, shredded
- Shrimps cooked and roasted, diced
- eggs boiled and diced
- Spring onions diced
- lettuce chopped
- tomatoes diced
- cabbage diced
- onions diced
- little butter optional
- cayenne pepper
- olive oil
1. Boil the chicken breast with adequate seasoning, add the shrimps when the chicken is almost cooked. Drain. Shred the chicken, dice the shrimps and set aside.
2. Heat a pan with tiny butter, pour in the chicken and shrimps and begin to stir until its nicely roasted not burnt.
3. In a bowl mix the mayonnaise, mustard, little olive oil, salt, little cayenne pepper. Pour in your tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, onions, spring onions, chicken, shrimps, eggs, and mix well until well blended.
4. This step is optional, bring out your bread and spread a mixture of butter, mayonnaise and mustard on it.
5. Put the bread on the sandwich machine, generously put the vegetable mixture on top, put another bread ontop and do same and then cover it with the last bread (this is if you are doing it in 2 layers, you can do just one layer if you want i was just experimenting with my new machine).
5. Cover the machine and keep checking until it gets to your desired brown crusts.
6. And your sandwich is ready to hit your tummy...Enjoy my friends