- chicken breast roasted and cubed
- almonds roasted (any nuts you have would be fine)
- lettuce some chopped and some reserved reserved to be used as a bed for the salad
- cucumber remove seed, cut some diced and the remaining cut into two
- eggs diced
- tomatoes diced
- broccoli diced
- onions diced
- olive oil
1. Wash the vegetables very well, soak in vinegar to clean well.
2. Make the bed for your salad with the lettuce.
3. Mix the remaining chopped lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, broccoli, onions, eggs, chicken, roasted nuts, little olive oil, croutons, salt and pepper to taste. Use the cucumber that was cut in half to decorate the salad.
4. It is ready to be served. You can use salad dressing, salad cream or make ranch salad dressing to eat it.
N.B. Throw in the croutons when ready to serve to avoid the bread soaking up, you enjoy it more if it remains crunchy.
Croutons are bread cut into cubes and toasted .
|Chicken Salad with roasted almonds and Croutons|