- cabbage cut into big pieces
- carrot cut thinly diagonally
- green pepper cut into big pieces
- mushroom roughly chopped
- cayenne pepper
- runner beans chopped
- spring onions chopped
- onions chopped
- soy sauce
- chicken stock/vegetable stock
- sesame oil
- soya oil
1. Put a pan on heat. Add little sesame and soya oil. When hot pour in the onions and ginger and stir.
2. Add the mushrooms, carrots, cabbage, green pepper and stir. Add the spring onions, runner beans and peas.
3. In a small bowl mix the stock (if you don't have you can melt seasoning in water), soy sauce and cornstarch and a tbs of sugar, mix and make sure it is well dissolved.
4. Pour into the vegetable sauce, add cayenne pepper and keep stirring, make sure you don't over cook your vegetables. When it is thick, it is ready to be served with your rice.
Enjoy you highly nutritious meal...wink