- carrots diced
- green pepper diced
- sausages diced
- onions diced
- yellow pepper diced
- green peas
- garlic powder
1. Deep fry your potatoes that is already cut into sticks (fries).
2. Break the eggs into a bowl, add all the diced vegetables, onions, sausages, salt, garlic powder, pepper and whisk until well mixed.
3. Heat butter in a pan, and pour in the egg mixture when its hot. Fry and flip over to the other side don't get distracted to avoid burning it because it will take few seconds to prepare.
4. Mix up the dip sauce for the fries: in a bowl pour ketchup, add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and little sugar. Mix well together, taste and adjust seasoning. (the quantity to mix is determined by the amount of people eating the fries).
5. And your food is ready to be enjoyed...wink...