- minced meat
- cheddar cheese
- onions chopped
- boiled bacon sliced
- green onion chopped
- tomatoes chopped
- dried sage leaves
- bread crumbs
1. Boil your potatoes and some garlic gloves in it. When it is cooked, drain the water and mash the potatoes with the garlic, (you may add butter, milk, nutmeg and black pepper if you wish,i did to mine but its optional)
2. Turn on your oven and set at 180c/350f.
3. In a bowl mix the minced meat, onions, grated garlic, ketchup, breadcrumbs, egg, sage, salt and pepper until well blended.
4. Spread the mixed minced meat into an ungreased oven proof pan/dish, spread the mashed potatoes over top and put in the oven.
5. Bake for 40/50 minutes. Bring it out and sprinkle the cheese generously on top put back for like 5 minutes and bring out again then sprinkle the tomatoes, bacon and green onions on top and put back for another 10/15 minutes.
6. Enjoy your meal...