- green pepper
- oil for deep frying
- parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- bread crumbs
- baking powder
1. Peel the potatoes and boil them with enough salt.
2. To make the mushroom sauce : Put a pan on heat and add a little butter. When its hot stir in the onions and garlic, add the mushroom and let it sweat out.
3. Pour in cream, Add the mustard (about a tea spoon depending on the quantity you are preparing), stir in some of the parsley, carrot, green pepper, green peas, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning. And your mushroom sauce is ready.
4. To make the crispy chicken and mushroom : Mix flour, corn starch, salt, baking powder, water and milk in a bowl until it forms a smooth watering paste.
5. Break the egg and whisk it in a separate bowl and set aside, in a 3rd bowl add the breadcrumbs.
6.Dip the chicken and mushroom one after the other into the batter mixture and allow excess drip off, do same in the egg mixture and finally roll them inside the breadcrumbs and make sure its evenly coated and when done. Heat oil until very hot and deep fry until golden brown.
7. To make the mash potatoes : Drain the potatoes, add the remaining parsley, black pepper, grated nutmeg, milk, butter, grated parmesan cheese and mash with a potato masher until its well mashed...lol
8. Your meal is ready to be served...Enjoy
|Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom sauce, Crispy Chicken and Mushroom...Yum|