Saturday 23 March 2019

New Movie Alert: Omawunmi and Waje's movie 'She is' is now showing in. Cinemas

Omawunmi and Waje's movie titled 'She Is' is now showing in cinemas across Nigeria. The movie was produced by the Musicians, Omawunmi and Waje, Directed by Chris Eneng Enaji, written by Doris Ariole, it stars Somkele Idhalama, Waje, Omawunmi, Chiwetalu Agu, Frank Donga, Mawuli Gavor, Bishop Okon, Ali Baba, and a host of others.
'She Is' tells the story of Frances Anyaoku, a beautiful Nigerian woman in her late 30s and a successful. realtor. Frances life changes. when she is told by her gynaecologist that she.  has fibroid. which adversely affects her ability to conceive and is presented with various options that a rent favourable to her. Undeterred, Frances takes her destiny into her own hands as she tries to rewrite her script through the emotions and resulting decisions, some funny. and. others devastating.
Watch the trailer below and go see the movie with friends and family in a cinema near you.




2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Mike Defi God will keep blessing you , I got my withdrawal yesterday. Bitcoin trader is still the very best platform I have experienced myself, because they are very reliable and legit too, I invested $800 to earn $9,000..everything was so easy than I thought, I kindly recommend Mr. Mike Defi Hes Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete