- burger bread
- minced meat or burger meat
- cheddar cheese
- lettuce (optional)
- ketchup (optional)
1. Put your minced meat in a bowl. Add salt, cayenne, onions, egg, chopped parsley, breadcrumbs, little flour and mix very well. I prefer the minced meat to the already prepared burger meat because i control what i put in it.
2. Mold the meat into burger size.
3. Heat a pan with butter and oil. Put the meat in and keep flipping it till its cooked, you can do this on a grill or barbecue too.
4. When the meat is cooked through. Place the cheddar cheese on top and let it melt for few seconds and then take it out. Make a sunny side up egg, add salt and pepper.
5. This process is optional. Mix Mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup.Divide the bread into two equal half. Rub it in the middle of the bread or you can simply spread butter on it.
6. Place the cooked meat in the middle of the burger bread, (You can put lettuce below and put the meat on top the lettuce) place the fried egg on top the cheese, add tomatoes, onions if you want.
7. Your burger is ready, serve with fries and salad or just munch away like that...Enjoy