Thursday 21 March 2019

New Movie Alert: Folarin Laosun's 'Nimbe' out in Cinemas from the 29th of March 2019

From the 29th of March 2019, 'NIMBE'  will start showing in Cinemas Nationwide in Nigeria. It is a feature film Produced by Folarin Laosun. Written by Ronke Gbede and Moshood Yakub Olawale, Directed by Tope. Alake, it stars Chimezie Imo, Odunlade Adekola, Toyin Abraham, Kelechi Udegbe, Sani Musa Danja, Samuel A Perry, Racheal Okonkwo, e.t.c.
Nimbe is a story addressing the issues associated with drug abuse, some of the causes, how to identify and avoid such.
Nimbe is the story of a teenager, constantly bullied by his peers but finds consolation, love and relevance in a street gang he is introduced to by an elder neighbour he meets by chance. In this company, he is introduced to the dangerous world of drugs where he experiences the accompanying...






1 comment:

  1. Mr Mike Defi God will keep blessing you , I got my withdrawal yesterday. Bitcoin trader is still the very best platform I have experienced myself, because they are very reliable and legit too, I invested $800 to earn $9,000..everything was so easy than I thought, I kindly recommend Mr. Mike Defi Hes Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete