Sunday 31 March 2019

New Movie Alert: Judith Audu's 'THE FAMILY' is now Showing on IROKO TV

'THE FAMILY' a Feature film written by Uyoyou Adia, Produced and Directed by Judith Audu is now available on IROKO TV for your viewing pleasure.
The movie stars; Kelechi Udegbe, Tina Mba, Paul Adams, Omowunmi Dada, Mofe Duncan, Beverly Osu, Judith Audu, Uyoyou Adia, Kuti Olatunde, Oruaro Adia, Gambo Balogun and Morten Foght.
The Family tells a story of the Ogunyemi's Family, the parents invited the children home for holiday to have an opportunity to reveal a 30 years old secret but unknown to them, the Children also harbour other dark secrets equally strong enough to destroy the family, will the secrets be revealed and will the family remain together if the secrets starts flying out?
Download the IROKO TV App from your App Store or Play Store and subscribe to watch a variety of amazing Nigerian movies.
Click on this link to get a direct access to watch the movie and feel free to drop your comments after watching, CLICK HERE TO WATCH;  
https://irokotv.com/videos/9760/the-family






5 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different sorts of motion picture blurbs incorporate advance publications that advance a motion picture well in front of the film's discharge. The honor notice, which demonstrates that a film has won an Academy grant.
    Latest English Movie Download Visit: sharemkv.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Mike Defi God will keep blessing you , I got my withdrawal yesterday. Bitcoin trader is still the very best platform I have experienced myself, because they are very reliable and legit too, I invested $800 to earn $9,000..everything was so easy than I thought, I kindly recommend Mr. Mike Defi Hes Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete