Sunday 17 March 2019

New Movie Alert: Robert Peter's 'Zero Hour' set to hit Cinemas from March 22nd 2019

The multi award winning Producer, Rogers Ofime and Director Robert Peters are ready to show us their latest movie titled 'ZERO HOUR' The movie stars Richard Mofe Damijo, Eucharia Anunobi, Ali Nuhu, Alex Ekubo, Rahama Sadau,  Ene Oloja, Halima Yusuf, Ayo Ayoola Auolola, e.t.c
The Movie will start showing in Cinemas Nationwide from the 22nd of March 2019. Watch out for it. Watch the trailer below.




1 comment:

  1. Mr Mike Defi God will keep blessing you , I got my withdrawal yesterday. Bitcoin trader is still the very best platform I have experienced myself, because they are very reliable and legit too, I invested $800 to earn $9,000..everything was so easy than I thought, I kindly recommend Mr. Mike Defi Hes Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete