- brown sugar
- white sugar
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Beat butter, brown and white sugar together until smooth.
3. Add the eggs one at a time. Pour in the baking soda, vanilla and salt.
4. Add the flour and mix well. Pour in the chocolate chips and mix till well blended.
5. Scoop, drop by large spoonfuls or roll onto ungreased pan. Don't crowd the pan because they will spread out so give them enough space to expand peacefully...
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Bring out and let cool down on the rack for like 10 minutes before serving.
|Yum Chocolate Cookies served with Milk for dipping...hehehe|
|Before getting into the oven|