- green pepper
- white pepper
- red ball pepper
- yellow ball pepper
- runner beans
- chicken stock
- coconut milk
1. Defrost the chicken you intend using, any part can serve. Melt butter in a pan and add garlic, then keep aside.
2. Massage the chicken well with thyme, rosemary, pepper, paprika, salt, seasoning and pour the butter and garlic mixture on it but leave a little in the pan.
3. Spread foil paper on a baking pan and oil it so the chicken doesn't stick on the pan. Put the chicken on and pour the remaining butter and garlic mixture on top. Bake at 180oC, the slower it bakes the better. The baking time depends on the thickness of the chicken. Start checking from 45 minutes until chicken is tender.
4. While the chicken is still in the oven baking start preparing the rice. Boil the rice in coconut milk and
chicken stock. Add butter, white pepper, seasoning and curry.
5. In a separate pan. Melt a little butter. Add onion, green pepper, carrot, runner beans, yellow and red ball pepper, a little salt and peas. Stir for like 3 minute. Remove and set aside.
6. When the rice is few minutes from being cooked. Pour the vegetables in and use a wooden spatula to mix.
7. Your meal is ready to be served.
|Coconut rice and oven baked chicken|