- assorted meats
- stock fish
- grounded crayfish
- meat stock
- palm oil
- chili pepper
- smoked fish/eja kika
- efinrin leaf/scent leaf
1.Cook the meat with enough seasoning to your taste.
2.Blend the ginger, chili pepper and sumbo together, don't allow it get smooth.
3. Take out the meat and drink, keep the stock. Put a pot on fire. Pour in the meat stock, the blended mixture and a little water.
4. Stir in the meat, shrimps, crabs, pomo, smoked fish, stock fish and grounded crayfish.
5. Add maggi and salt. Adjust seasoning. Add the Efinrin/scent leaf.
6. Pour in the Okro and stir if you feel its too thick add more water. Add the Efinrin/scent leaf.
7. Add palm oil not too much about 2 Tbls. Stir for about 5mins and it is ready to be served with Pounded yam, Fufu, Eba, Amala, Semovita or Wheat.