Note that all these ingredients apart from the tomatoes sauce are all optional you can use whatever you like for you topping.
- pizza base
- tomatoes cut round to form circle
- tomatoes paste
- canned tomatoes
- basil chopped
- cheese: mozzarella grated
- parmesan grated
- cheddar grated
- garlic minced
- bacon cut in big chunks
- mushroom cut in chunks
- sausage cut horizontally
- onions diced for the sauce and cut in circles for the topping
- beef stock
- green pepper cut in long strands
- carrots cut in long strands
- Italian spices
- olive oil
- bay leaf
- black pepper
1. Heat a pan and add the bacon stir until bacon is crisp,remove from pan. Do same for the mushroom stir until the liquid is out. Transfer to a paper towel and set aside.
2. To make the tomatoes sauce. Heat olive oil in a pan. Stir in onions and garlic. Add the canned tomatoes, tomatoes paste, Italian spices, beef stock, bay leaf, basil, salt and black pepper. Simmer until it is a thick spreadable sauce. Remove from heat and take out the bayleaf.
3. Preheat the oven 220c
4. Spread a generous amount of the tomatoes paste on the pizza base. Start adding your toppings as desired. Tomatoes, susages, bacon, mushroom, onions, green pepper, carrots, finish off with the cheese and sprinkle olive oil on top of it.
5. Place in the oven if you don't have a pizza stone place on top your oven rack. Bake for 10 -15 minutes or until the base is crisp.
|After the dressing before it went into the oven|
|On top of my oven rack|
|I took a bite and the rest is history...|