carrot and peas in can
1. Melt butter in a pan and gradually stir in flour make sure you don't allow burn and don't pour too much flour or you may end up with a pot full of gravy. Keep stirring continuously until the consistency is smooth.
2. Pour in the fluids from the carrot and peas can and allow to boil.
3. The gravy will become thick. Pour in milk gradually until it has a nice consistency. Add salt and pepper. Pour in the carrot and peas.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning to your taste.
5. Mix the bread crumbs, salt, black pepper and eggs to the minced pork and make mold into burger size. Heat butter in a pan. Add the meat, and keep tossing until its well cooked.
6. Your meal its ready. We ate ours with potato chips by the side but its optional, it makes the meal fun to eat.
I bet you there would be no leftovers...
|Karbonader med stuvede ærter og gulerødder|
|With Potato Chips...Yum|