- potatoes chopped into bite sizes
- minced meat
- tomatoes diced into small pieces
- green pepper diced into small pieces
- red pepper diced into small pieces
- yellow pepper diced into small pieces
- frozen vegetables
- sausages chopped
- vegetable oil
- cayenne pepper
- black pepper
1. Boil the potatoes with salt until a fork tender but not too soft, take out of the heat and drain. Set aside.
2. Put a pan on heat and add butter and a little oil.
3. Stir in the onions and garlic. Stir for like 3 mins. Add the minced meat or whatever meat you are using and stir till it is cooked. Add all the vegetables and sausages. Add salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, rosemary and thyme or whatever herbs you are using.
4. Pour the potatoes in, keep stirring for about 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
5. Fry your eggs and you breakfast is ready. You can serve with toast if you want but i feel its already heavy as it is and would stuff you up. Enjoy