- Bread/ Baguette cut diagonally
- tomatoes diced
- onions diced
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
1. Mix the tomatoes, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, Permasan cheese and olive oil in a bowl. Cover and keep in the fridge to chill.
2. Melt butter in a pan. Don't allow to get burnt. Brown both sides of the bread and set aside.
3. Bring out the mixture from the fridge. Put generously on top of the bread and pour little olive oil on top.
4. Line it in an oven rack and put in the oven. Bake on 180c for about 20minutes.
5. Take out and stuff yourself.