- minced meat
- plum canned Italian tomatoes
- tomatoes paste
- tomatoes diced
- onions diced
- mushroom (optional)
- Italian spices (basil, rosemary, parsley, thyme, oregano)
- Worcestershire sauce
- olive oil
- beef stock
- green pepper
- Parmesan cheese
1. Heat a pan and pour in olive oil and a tablespoon of butter. Stir in the onions and garlic and stir for few minutes and add the minced meat. Keep stirring until it turns browned.
2. Stir in the all the vegetables, carrots, green pepper, mushroom and diced tomatoes. Stir for like 3 minutes.
3. Pour in the beef stock, plum canned Italian tomatoes, tomatoes puree. Add 1tbs honey, 1tbs paprika, salt, pepper, 1Tbs Worcestershire sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning.
4. let simmer for about 30 minutes and it is ready to serve on a hot waiting spaghetti.
5. Boil your paster till its a la dent. Strain the water. Heat up some butter in the pot and pour in the pasta, stir for about 2 minutes and serve. Grate a generous quantity of Parmesan cheese on it.
|Served with grated Parmesan cheese|