Sunday 16 September 2012

Playing with recipes (Creamy Virgin Pina Colada)

I remember very well the first day i sipped Virgin Pina Colada, i couldn't stop until there was nothing left in the glass to drag...lol. I made sure any of my friends that followed me to that particular bar had a taste of it and everyone of them loved it like me. There is just something about it that keeps your lips glued to the straw until your glass is empty before you even think of processing what it taste of your glass is empty.
This particular recipe is for virgins like me...wink. But if you aren't a virgin like me all you need to do is add Bacardi or rum to the recipe and then it would be Pina Colada. It is so easy to make and you don't need a lot to make it.

Ingredients 
  • Ice cubes
  • pineapple juice
  • coconut milk
  • cream
  • brown sugar
  • Pineapple slice, wedge to garnish (optional)

Method

1. Pour everything in a blender, Ice cubes, pineapple juice, coconut milk, brown sugar and cream.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour in a glass and use a straw to drag till your glass is empty.

Virgin Pina Colada 


No comments:

Post a Comment