Yesterday we talked about Creamy Spaghetti, what we would be learning how to make today is almost the same as that of yesterday but the chicken is done differently and we would also make a tomato sauce. Hence the name creamy spaghetti in tomato sauce. All these would give it a totally different taste from that of yesterday. This meal is really delicious, please try and make it and you would confirm what i have just said.
- chicken breast
- spaghetti/pasta, cooked and drained
- onion, finely chopped
- olive oil
- garlic, finely minced
- chicken stock
- chopped fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese grated
- tomato paste
- tomato chopped
- Worcestershire sauce
- green pepper
- onion powder
1.Cut the chicken in long thin strips. In a bowl mix Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder, oil and flour. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Heat up oil and butter in a pan. Stir in the chicken and saute until browned. Add about a cup of chicken stock. Keep stirring until it is almost dry, turn off the heat and set aside.
3. In a pan, large enough to hold your pasta/spaghetti. Melt butter and oil. Saute onion and garlic until soft.
4. Add the remaining chicken stock, basil, parsley, tomato paste, diced tomato, can plum tomatoes, carrot, salt and pepper. Add cream and Parmesan cheese.
5. Mix cornflour with enough milk to make a thick paste. Pour it into the sauce and mix well until the sauce thickens, if it is too thick add a little milk.
6. Let it sit on the heat for about 6 more minutes.
7. Pour in the strained spaghetti or pasta, stir and it is ready to be served with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
|Spaghetti in Chicken Tomato Sauce|
|Always remember to add the cheese to give it that unique taste|