This may not be one of the fastest meals though, its usually fast when you have a sauce ready to microwave and just need to boil the pasta but i guarantee you that you would enjoy this meal and make it again and again with different variations.
We are going to make a very creamy and yummy chicken pasta with chicken breast.
- chicken breast
- spaghetti/pasta, cooked and drained
- onion, finely chopped
- garlic, finely minced
- chicken broth
- parsley finely chopped
- basil finely chopped
- fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- green pepper
- yellow ball pepper
- red ball pepper
- mushroom chopper (optional)
1. Melt butter in a sauce pan large enough to hold your spaghetti/pasta. Saute onion and garlic until soft.
2. Stir in the chicken and saute until cooked.
3. Add the mushroom, carrots, green, yellow and red pepper. Add salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the chicken stock. basil and parsley and salt.
5. Add cream. Mix cornflour with enough milk to make a thick paste. Pour mixture into the sauce and mix well until the sauce thickens, if it is too thick add a little milk.
6. Add the grated Parmesan cheese. Taste and adjust seasoning.
7. When cooked stir in the parsley and basil.
8. Let it sit on the heat for about 6 more minutes.
9. Pour in the spaghetti or pasta, stir and it is ready to be served with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
|Creamy Yummy Chicken Spaghetti|
|Never forget to grate Parmesan cheese on it|