- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- half cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/essence
- 125g Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon chocolate essence
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon browning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla extract /essence, chocolate essence, browning and vegetable oil. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well.4. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
5. Put in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
|yummy fluffy chocolate cupcake|
|cupcakes in a muffin pan|