We would be making crispy baked potatoes. This would be a great hit when you prepare it.
- potatoes, peeled & halved
- olive oil
- butter, melted
- grated nut meg
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan of salted cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 10 minutes then drain.
2. Drain potatoes well. Return to saucepan over low heat until any remaining water evaporates. Shake saucepan vigorously to rough up surface of potatoes.
3. Pre-heat oven to 350F (180C). Brush your baking trays with a little olive oil. Mix together the butter, salt, pepper, ginger, rosemary and remaining olive oil in a small bowl.
4. Use a fork to scrape the curved side of the potato lengthways. Place potatoes in a single layer, flat side down, on the baking trays.
5. Brush potatoes with butter/oil mixture. Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with steak. Crunch away my friends...
|Crispy baked potatoes|
|Served with T-bone Steak and Mushroom sauce|